Sometimes there comes a situation that resetting your iPad becomes necessary.
When you forget your iPad password, you’re in big trouble. Although the labor grows more challenging, it is not impossible.
We’ll go through some methods that will allow you to factory reset your iPad regardless of the cause. So read on to learn how to reset iPad without iCloud Password in this informative article.
How to Reset The iPad Without a Computer?
Several methods are there depending on your conditions. Either you have a password or backup of the data and more.
a) Reset iPad Without a Computer Using Settings
You may Like: List of Cardable Sites (Non vbv sites)
Reset iPad without a computer using settings
The simplest method with a password is here:
- Go to settings> general tab > reset on your iPad.
- Click Erase All Content and Settings to do a factory reset.
- Press “Erase Now” if you’ve already backed up your phone; if you haven’t, press “Back up then Erase.”
- Tap Erase again to confirm.
b) Reset iPad Without a Computer Using iCloud
This method will use your iCloud to reset the iPad.
For this, you must have the latest iOS version and backed up the phone.
Once you complete these both things, here is what to do further:
- Navigate to the App and Data screen.
- Select Restore from iCloud Backup from the drop-down menu.
- Tap Choose Backup> iCloud backup and login in with your Apple ID.
How to Reset iPad Without iCloud Password?
The above method requires a password. The reason for sharing that was to tell you the general method of factory reset.
a) Reset iPad Using iTunes:
This approach necessitates the use of a laptop or computer, a data cable to connect the iPad to the laptop, and the installation of the iTunes program on the laptop.
Once you have these all, perform the following steps:
- Start iTunes.
- Using a data connector cable, connect the iPad to your computer.
- In iTunes, look for the iPad icon and press it.
- Go to the tab that says “summary.”
- Select “restore iPad” from the drop-down menu.
- “Backup and reset” or “Reset Now” are the options.
- And you haven’t set a password on your iPad.
b) Factory Reset Using Recovery Mode
The iTunes method is quite easy, but what if your iPad and iTunes are not synced?
You should go for the recovery mode method, though it is through iTunes too. This will not require your iPad password.
Follow these steps to do it:
- Connect your iPad to your PC.
- iTunes should now be open.
- Press the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time.
- When the “Connect to iTunes” choice prompt arises, a message will appear indicating that the iPad is in recovery mode. Yes/Ok should be selected.
- Now that your iPad is linked, click “Restore” to finish the process.
How to Activate iPad Without Apple ID and Password?
If you want to activate your iPad but do not know the apple id and password, then do follow any of these methods:
a) Activating iPad Through Apple Official Site
You can activate your iPad if you recover its id or password. So, to retrieve it follow these steps:
- Go to “appleid.apple.com”. It is apple’s official site.
- Press “Forgot”
- Enter the Apple ID and continue
- Then provide the number you used for creating apple id.
- You will receive the confirmation code shortly.
- Confirm using code the received code
- Once you confirm, it will show some instructions.
- Follow the instruction to reset your iPad.
This method will work when you have your Apple ID but not a password.
b) Use iBypasser For Activating Your iPad With Apple ID and Password
For this method, you do not need the password or ID of your apple account. Here are the steps you have to perform:
- Launch iBypasser after installing it.
- Connect your iPad to the computer by pressing Start.
- As soon as your iPad is connected, a new program called Jailbreak will begin downloading.
- Complete the steps and click “Next” once the file has been downloaded.
- It will work around your iPad.
- You can now have access to it by creating a new ID.
c) Using iCloud.com Website.
If you want to remove the activation lock from the iPad without the Apple ID or password of the previous user, follow the below-given steps:
- Go to the website iCloud.com3
- Sign in using your Apple ID
- Open tab Find iPhone
- Open all devices from the top of the screen
- Remove the device
- Confirm by clicking “Erase [device]”
- Finally, remove the account
We have tried to let you the all the methods that you can use to reset your iPad.
The procedure explains how to reset the iPad without an Apple ID or password, with or without a computer, and with or without third-party applications.
Hope these methods will be beneficial for resetting your iPad.
Though it can be difficult to discover and follow the options at times, these techniques for resetting an iPad without an iCloud password are all guaranteed to work.
Read Next: Amazon refund Trick Without Return